Here’s my take, ranking each episode of PAM & TOMMY with Mötley Crüe songs to describe them.
- E2 I LOVE YOU, TOMMY 🤩 – The insane love story begins by “Kick-starting my heart” to fall in love with Lily James’s performance as Pam.
- E7 DESTROYER OF WORLDS 🤩 – Despite Tommy and Rand’s personas being “Louder than Hell,” it’s Pam’s heart that has me excited for next week’s season finale.
- E8 SEATTLE 🤩 – The series proves that Pamela and Tommy were “Too Young to fall in Love.”
- E4 THE MASTER BETA 🤩 – “The Dirt” has officially hit the fan, and by the end of it, audiences may need to call a “Dr.” to “Feelgood” with the results.
- E3 JANE FONDA 🤩 – Pam’s “Starry Eyes” make this a must-watch while the internet and porn industry come to a head.
- E1 DRILLING AND POUNDING 😊 – I’m counting on series showrunner Robert Siegel (THE WRESTLER & THE FOUNDER) to take us “Home Sweet Home” by the end of this series.
- E6 PAMELA IN WONDERLAND 😊 – the show has played the same “Sick Love Song” the last couple of episodes.
- E5 UNCLE JIM AND AUNT SUSIE IN DULUTH 😊 – I’m hoping that Robert Siegel can “Knock ’em Dead, Kid” and “Take me to the Top” after this dismal episode.
I promise that audiences “Don’t Go Away Mad” after binging this mini-series on Hulu.