Yes. Yes, I do want to build a snowman. Olaf (Josh Gadd) returns to uniquely recap Disney favorites in this 😆 worthy eleven minutes short. It’s a sheer delight watching OLAF PRESENTS.
So the real question is – how does this work? How can a character that gets on people’s nerves at times hilariously create and recap the hand-picked Disney films? Here are the top reasons:
- Josh Gad. His improvisational Broadway-like performances are perfect for Disney musicals. And he doesn’t disappoint, especially his singing.
- THE LION KING – the Mufasa death comments. We’ve all thought about it, and hearing Olaf somehow turn one of the greatest Disney deaths into an over-explained comedy bit is pure genius.
- Flynn’s smolder from TANGLED.
- Olaf’s version of Ursula from THE LITTLE MERMAID. “Sure, I trust you have my best interest at heart.” 😂
- MOANA’s ending – “If only I had a heart.”
- By avoiding Genie lines in ALADDIN – this would’ve been a disservice to Robin Williams.
OLAF PRESENTS proves that “some things never change,” and I would gladly return to Arendelle any day of the week.
It’s available on Disney+.