LITTLE AMERICA was a little-seen anthology series that got lost in Apple TV+’s launch due to flashier shows and the pandemic. The series captured heartwarming stories of immigrants in America. During 2020, it was a series full of hope during a dark time that brightened my day to watch while stuck at home.
In December last year, the second season of LITTLE AMERICA premiered with mixed results. Since the collection of eight stories are hit and miss, I’ve ranked them, so you know which ones to watch.
8. SPACE DOOR – A tale of a woman finding her voice, yet it all felt so blah.
7. CAMEL ON A STICK – THE BEAR has set the bar so high for intense cooking TV that not even Barkhad Abdi (CAPTAIN PHILLIPS) can save this meal.
6. THE NINTH CALLER – You can “kiss” this episode goodbye and save time at the car dealership.
5. THE INDOOR ARM – Finally! A good episode that wins by an “arms race.”
4. PAPER PIANO – A love letter to the piano and following your talent no matter the adversity. PAPER PIANO hits all the right notes.
3. MR. SONG – Hats off to Phylicia Rashad (Clair Huxtable!) for an outstanding performance that helps inspire a little kid to be himself.
2. COLUMBUS STARLINGS LLC – There’s no crying in baseball… the sequel.
1. THE BRA WHISPERER – This episode takes a hands-on approach to defining customer service and never giving up. As the title character, Stacy Ann Rose gives a reflective, powerful performance in this charming look at following your passion.
The entire second series of LITTLE AMERICA is available on Apple TV+.