Sadly, season two is officially on vacation, but I have broken down the ten episodes from best to worst.
- E09 THE POWER OF LOVE – beautifully explores the “power of love” between mothers, daughters, families, best friends, and second chances.
- E10 AGAINST ALL ODDS – “Never let fear get in the way of your search for love.”
- E06 HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS – It took a season and a half for us to get a Diane (Jessica Collins) backstory.
- E04 LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD – foreshadows a battle that will change the show forever.
- E07 ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND YOU – The bracelet episode!
- E02 HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT – Hit and hooked me for the entire second season.
- E08 MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING – Maximo does some soul-searching to determine if he “can live with” the person he wants to be.
- E03 GLORY DAYS – Memo gets the spotlight!
- E01 BREAK MY STRIDE – A catch-up episode to prepare audiences for the S2 fun they’re about to have.
- E05 WE DON’T NEED ANOTHER HERO – The season’s closest to having a filler episode.
Check in to the Las Colinas resort this winter break and enjoy the best feel-good show that no one is watching.
Season two is available on Apple TV+.